REVOLVING LOAN FUND FOR BUSINESSES
EDWC provides low-cost financing primarily to existing companies growing or relocating their businesses in Washington County. Our funds are readily available in amounts $100,000 – $1,000,000.
- Funds often count as equity when making a purchase
- Terms and amortizations of up to 25 years
- Fixed rates for extended periods
- No pre-payment penalties in most cases
- Reasonable fees
- Flexible, creative and/or subordinate collateral options
- Local decision making
HOW CAN YOU USE EDWC FUNDS?
- Purchase or build a new facility
- Remodel, reconfigure or expand an existing facility
- Buy a Washington County business to retain local ownership
- Purchase additional, new or more advanced equipment
- Train and develop employees for future growth and expansion
- Brownfield Redevelopment
AND MORE . . .
We have established connections with local community leaders and a history of working with all banks in Washington County. Beyond financing, we provide consulting services to:
- Identify additional resources to move your project forward
- Help you find the employees you need
- Determine where to relocate your business or expand where you are
- Provide access to real-time databases that address your need for current information
Incentives come in many shapes and forms, some simple and others more complex. EDWC asks the right questions to uncover what matters to you and can make a difference to your company.
- Incentive package crafted exclusively for your project
- Identifies incentives that will have an impact
- Create long-term value for your company
- Access made easy
WHICH INCENTIVES MIGHT WORK?
- Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) Grants and Loans
- Energy Incentives
- Workforce Training Grants
- Business Development Tax Credit
- Brownfield Site Assessment Grants
- Brownfields Grant Program
- Global Business Development Grants
AND MORE . . .
Our experienced staff is familiar with applications and timelines for incentives and can effectively state your case with municipalities. Our consultants analyze your options and can propose from our available loans to complement/facilitate incentives.
2151 North Main Street West Bend, WI 53090 262-335-5769